Hey Guys Welcome, today we are going to talk about Lahsun (Garlic ). It's scientific name is Allium sativum. Garlic has a pungent smell, and is good in certain dishes, it so often considered a great, healthy herb for one, it has the vital chemical compound allicin, which is a wonderful therapeutic ingredient with many medicinal qualities. Allicin contains sulfur, which gives the herb its pungent savor and peculiar smell. The health benefits of garlic are innumerable.
Nutrition Contained by Lahsun (Garlic)
It contains useful minerals such as phosphorus, calcium, and iron, as well as trace minerals like iodine, sulfur, and chlorine, which are also present in the cloves. In terms of organic compounds, it is one of the rare sources of allicin, allisatin 1, and 2
50 Health Benefit of Lahsun (Garlic)
1) It helps fight heart ailments, cold, cough and lowers blood pressure.
2) Prevents Cancer :- A regular intake of garlic reduces the risk of colon, stomach, and esophageal cancer. It aids in reducing the production of carcinogenic compounds, and also reduces the occurrence of tumors associated with breast cancer.
3) Boosts Digestion :- Daily inclusion of garlic in your diet aids in eliminating any digestive problems. The herb assists in the normal functioning of the intestines for good digestion. Even swelling or irritation of the gastric canal may be rectified with garlic as a treatment.
4) Reduces Hypertension :- Garlic is an herbal ingredient for curing high blood pressure. When exposed to high levels of pressure, the allicin present in it relaxes the blood vessels. It also fights against thrombosis by reducing platelet aggregation.
5) Eye Care : - Garlic is rich in nutrients like selenium, quercetin and vitamin C, all of which help treat eye infections and swelling.
6) Relieves Ear Aches : - Garlic is commonly used for curing earaches, as it has several antiviral, antifungal, and antibiotic properties. Its oil can be made at home by squeezing the juice of its cloves and adding it to olive oil. The mixture should be kept at room temperature for a few days, but shouldn’t be saved indefinitely, if made at home.
7) Treats Intestinal Problems : - Garlic clears up most intestinal problems like dysentery, diarrhea, and colitis. Its role in dispelling worms is phenomenal. It does not affect the functioning of useful organisms in the intestine, which aid in digestion, but it does destroy the harmful bacteria present in the intestines.
8) Treats Cold :- Raw garlic is used to treat colds and coughs. At the very onset of a cold, you should eat at least two crushed cloves of it, which will thereby help in lessening the severity of your cold.
9) Treats Wounds : - Garlic can be placed on infected wounds as an herbal treatment. Its juice should be mixed with three drops of water, rather than using it in raw form, as the undiluted juice can irritate the skin.
10) Prevents Acne : - Half the people in the world suffer from mild to severe forms of acne. Garlic may be used, along with other ingredients like honey, cream, and turmeric, to treat acne scars and prevent the initial development of acne. Garlic acts as a cleanser and an antibiotic substance for soothing skin rashes.
11) Controls Asthma : - Boiled garlic cloves are wonderful as an alternative asthma treatment. Each night before going to sleep, a glass of milk with 3 boiled cloves of garlic can bring subsequent relief for patients with asthma. The asthma attacks may be brought under control by having crushed garlic cloves with malt vinegar as well.
12) Increases Libido : - Garlic has certain aphrodisiac properties, so it can be utilized as an effectual rejuvenator for sex. The health benefits of garlic are further known to enhance the libido of both men and women. People who overindulge in sexual activities should consume garlic in their diet or in supplemental form to protect themselves from nervous fatigue.
13) Grow beautiful hair with garlic : - Garlic could end your hair loss problems because of its high levels of allicin, a sulfur compound similar to that found in onions, which were found to effectively treat hair loss. (These are the 7 reasons your hair might be falling out.) Rub sliced cloves of garlic on your scalp, squeezing as you go for the most benefit. You can also infuse oil with garlic and massage it into your scalp. In addition to preventing hair loss, using garlic like this also acts as one of the most effective dandruff remedies out there.
14) Soothe psoriasis with garlic :- One of the most surprising garlic benefits is that it can improve your skin. Since garlic has proven anti-inflammatory properties, it could be useful in relieving uncomfortable psoriasis outbreaks. Try rubbing a little garlic oil on the affected area for smooth, rash-free skin. These are 10 home remedies for eczema and psoriasis.
15) Control your weight with garlic : - Garlic could help you control your weight, according to nutritionist Cynthia Sass, who cites a study that showed mice eating a garlic-rich diet reduced their weight and fat stores. (Here are more ways to lose weight without a lick of exercise.) To take advantage of this benefit, try to cook with garlic daily.
16) Treat athlete's foot with garlic :- With its anti-fungal properties, some people swear that a benefit of garlic is its ability to relieve itchy athlete's foot. Soak your feet in a bath of warm water and crushed garlic.
17) Keep away mosquitoes with garlic : - Scientists aren't sure why, but mosquitoes don't seem to like garlic. One study in India found that people who rubbed a garlicky concoction on their arms and legs weren't bothered by the pesky buggers. On the other hand, here's why certain people attract mosquitoes. Make a solution of garlic oil, petroleum jelly, and beeswax for a natural repellant or place cloves of garlic nearby.
18) Garlic works as a natural glue : - Garlic benefits your body as well as your life. Have you ever noticed how sticky your fingers get after chopping garlic? That natural adhesive quality is why some people use garlic to fix hairline cracks in glass. Crush some cloves and rub the juice on the crack, wiping away any excess.
19) Protect plants with garlic : - Garden pests don't like garlic, so make a natural pesticide using garlic, mineral oil, water, and liquid soap. Pour into a spray bottle and mist your plants to keep away destructive critters.
20) Catch more fish with garlic : - Garlic benefits your fishing expeditions, too. Fish are so attracted to the scent of garlic that you can buy bait with the smell built in. Or, get this benefit by making your own using food scraps and, of course, plenty of cloves
Note :- Here's The Details upon our Research if you any other uses of Lahsun (Garlic) please tell us in Comment Box